Oh yeah - it was completely working. I haven't tried it since the upgrade to 2.2 on Ubuntu. That's why I ran through all the variations: windows/linux/etc to make sure it wasn't one thing vs something else. It seems ultimately to be a gdal thing since it failed on linux and windows. Linux was a bit more extreme with the segmentation fault.

Anyway - I'm hoping it's me - but I don't think so.....

Randy

Randal Hale, GISP
North River Geographic Systems, Inc
http://www.northrivergeographic.com