Hi,
agreed with Nathan and Richard, this would be really tricky to handle, and
over complicated, especially for administrators of user's profiles.
We already predefine profiles for users, but after that, they are free to
modify them. Toolbars and panels positions are stored, but are screen size
dependant. So we would need some kind of default profiles, that user can
modify and save on the fly .. complex.

Today, modifying the registry or ini file with administrator tools is enough
for us, and really simple enough. I have been trying to install two
differents icons on test desktops, one ultralite, one complete, and user's
didn't vote for it, preferring a web client for very simple uses.

My two cents
Cheers