Hi Etienne,

I have integrated your test and updated it.
I also updated SIP API and corrected my code to account for negative scale value.

Reviews are welcomed.

Regards,
René-Luc D'Hont
3Liz

Le 24/01/2014 17:16, Etienne Tourigny a écrit :
I have made some comments and will test it with some netcdf files.

It would be great to add this before feature freeze, but it is imperative that a test is in place, at least to make sure that it does not break anything with "normal" files.