Thanks a lot for the support,
i will read your commit and talk to my team mates on Wednesday.

Felix

Am 19.05.2014 21:09, schrieb Matthias Kuhn:
A pull request is online for review:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/1370

Please post your comments there if you are interested in this
functionality.

On Mon 19 Mai 2014 18:55:54 CEST, G. Allegri wrote:
Of course Matthias is right if you want to interface with a plugin
instance running inside QGIS. That's why I said you could bind only
the inner logic of the Georeferencer to use it "outside" the plugin
instance. In case you need to control, or get work done from, the
Georeferencer plugin itself you have to do what Matthias is doing in
its commit.

giovanni