I just cleaned out my inbox, deleted everything in trash, and then ran the upgrade. It's what I get for trying to maintain my inbox.

I appreciate the info -

Randy

On 08/13/2014 12:17 PM, Alex Mandel wrote:
On 08/13/2014 07:32 AM, Randal Hale wrote:
I received an update yesterday and didn't pay attention. I updated the
second machine today. It seems like I've seen this on the list early
this week or last - but I've cleaned out email.

The last ubuntu update breaks the QGIS Grass Plugin - the plugin wants
grass 6.4.3 but grass has went to 6.4.4 at some point. Since I didn't
pay great attention I'm not entirely sure if grass upgraded or the
plugin downgraded. I'm not 100% sure it was this upgrade - but
regardless this last one finished things breaking (if it started earlier).

Randy

You did see some emails about this.

The plugin was removed, GRASS upgraded. When a new version of GRASS gets
added to the repo the main QGIS package has to be rebuilt for the
qgis-grass-plugin to match. That hasn't happened yet.

I'm not sure if there's an option with Launchpad to force rebuild of
QGIS whenever GRASS gets uploaded. Forwarding to the Ubuntugis group.

Thanks,
Alex

--
Randal Hale