As part of merging MetaSearch into core QGIS I have issued the following PR:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/1711 As part of the PR there is a rudimentary test in https://github.com/geopython/QGIS/blob/MetaSearch-merge-core/tests/src/python/test_qgsmetasearch.py which serves as baseline. You can see in https://github.com/geopython/QGIS/blob/MetaSearch-merge-core/tests/src/python/test_qgsmetasearch.py#L38-L43 that there is some brute force pathing to load the plugin. When running locally (via xvfb-run ctest -V -R MetaSearch) I'm getting errors like: 118: ERROR: test_plugin_metadata (__main__.TestQgsMetaSearch) 118: ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 118: Traceback (most recent call last): 118: File "/home/tkralidi/QGIS/QGIS/tests/src/python/test_qgsmetasearch.py", line 43, in setUp 118: self.plugin = MetaSearch.classFactory(IFACE) 118: File "/home/tkralidi/QGIS/QGIS/build/output/python//plugins/MetaSearch/__init__.py", line 32, in classFactory 118: return MetaSearchPlugin(iface) 118: File "/home/tkralidi/QGIS/QGIS/build/output/python//plugins/MetaSearch/plugin.py", line 53, in __init__ 118: locale_name = QSettings().value("locale/userLocale")[0:2] 118: TypeError: 'QVariant' object has no attribute '__getitem__' 118: 118: ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 118: Ran 1 test in 0.578s At this point I am getting totally different errors on travis-ci (https://travis-ci.org/qgis/QGIS/builds/43747908), so I'm not sure which way to debug. Are there any examples of how to successfully load a Python plugin from within a test script? Thanks ..Tom _______________________________________________ Qgis-developer mailing list [email protected] http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer
