Sandro,

The last few weeks has been a nice leap forward when it comes to your
rotation feature, congratulation on that.

IMO, based on the improvements, it's worth considering _removing the
activation option altogether_ from the preference window. I can't see
any stability and usability issue that would warrant disabling it.

That said, in my view, a basic composer support (i.e. map item's
rotation feature) should be moved at the top of your priority list.
Right now, the benefits of your rotation work _cannot_ be exported
outside of the QGIS canvas, which IMO is a serious limitation. In most
of my QGIS workflows, the final cartographic products are exported
through the composer to obtain an high resolution file that can be
printed out (i.e. I can't just go save the canvas as an image :) ).
Not having map items make use of your rotation feature is a
significant restriction.

Cheers, and thanks again for the work,

Math