Hi Paolo,

I will definitely try merging it with dbmanager at some point, but I think some testing as a standalone plugin will not hurt.

Also, I am just a basic git user and as dbmanager is part of QGIS, I don't know how to fork just the plugin code and not the whole QGIS repository, for developing, testing and then submitting the pull-resquest.

Thanks