Hi Even,

On Thu, 13. Oct 2016 at 12:18:38 +0200, Even Rouault wrote:
> - this PR adds new strings to translate (the DBManager changes might also).
> Will translators do another round of translations for 2.18.x ? If not, this
> might not be material appropriate for 2.18.x

Transifex is already target for QGIS3 (as it sticked with master).  For
master_2, we talked about returning to the old scheme (ie.
scripts/update_ts_files.sh and committing language update individual).

> - as we are in 2.18.0 feature freeze, must I wait for 2.18.0 to be released 
> before backporting (depending on previous question) ?

When we decided on the time frame for 2.18 in Bonn, we also decided that you
can add your geopackage improvements into 2.18.1 and I can add DWG support once
it ready - regardless of the feature freeze that normally applies to releases.
IMHO it shouldn't be applied now before 2.18 is released.


Jürgen E. Fischer           norBIT GmbH             Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
Dipl.-Inf. (FH)             Rheinstraße 13          Fax. +49-4931-918175-50
Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode     

Attachment: pgpLOObnfJ9aq.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Qgis-developer mailing list
List info: http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer
Unsubscribe: http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer

Reply via email to