If you convert your plugin functionality into Processing scripts, then
it's very easy to distribute them, no need create a plugin manually
and add them to it.

Just create your scripts and make sure they are available in the
toolbox. Then, in the "Scripts" group of the toolbox, you will find a
tool called "Create script collection plugin". Just select the scripts
that you want to distribute, and it will package them into a plugin
that you can share in the plugins server. Installing the plugin will
add the scripts to the toolbox.

Hope this helps