Hi !

I reported a bug some days ago about the new XYZ layers. It seems only the
first 19 zoom levels are displayed. I write here since I'm not sure the bug
gets attention in the tracker : https://issues.qgis.org/issues/16665

Here we are working with drone photography and zoom level goes up to 22 or
23. This makes the native XYZ layers unusable for us, which is sad because
it's a very convenient way to distribute large rasters to our users.

Martin Dobias, from what I understood, you implemented this in QGIS ? Many
thanks, it's an awesome feature, an works very well even with poor internet
connection. I assigned the bug to you, but am not sure it's a polite move
without asking ? I'm currently looking at the source to see if I can spot
how to fix this.

Bests,

Olivier