Hi Enrico,

Maybe add in your .ui files this snippet after the custom widgets section:

 <includes>
  <include location="local">qgis.gui</include>
 </includes>

Regards

Loïc

On 2017-09-29 09:43, Enrico Ferreguti wrote:
Hi Loïc,
I have no luck with your fix. I'm getting the same exception.

The uic module doesn't recognize the property
QgsMapLayerProxyModel::RasterLayer of the custom widget as valid. I
tried to remove the entire property section from .ui file and set it
programmatically during the dialog __init__ with
self.RasterLayer.setFilters(QgsMapLayerProxyModel.RasterLayer)

after setupUi but the widget does not load available layers...

Thanks anyway.

Enrico Ferreguti

Hi,

I have found the same problem on FreeBSD if custom widgets are not
installed.

My solution at least on FreeBSD and Windows (osgeo4w) use your .ui
(it's only a XML), search this:

<customwidget>
<class>YOUR CUSTOM WIDGET</class>
<extends>YOUR CUSTOM WIDGET</extends>
<header>YOUR CUSTOM WIDGET.h</header>
</customwidget>

and change the line containing a C++ header:

<header>YOUR CUSTOM WIDGET.h</header>

by :

<header>qgis.gui</header>

Regards.