Hi Etienne,

from my point of view, this is the perfect time to start stressing QGIS
server 3! We just discussed bout starting working with it this morning on a
new project.

Maybe Alessandro and René-Luc can tell us more about the plugin side.

Paul is currently fixing issues raised by the OGC test engines. Richard,
could you find some time to expose them on a public url?

Regards,
Régis