Am 14.01.2018, 15:09 Uhr, schrieb Tobias Wendorff <tobias.wendo...@tu-dortmund.de>:

Dear developers!

Possible workaround:
We should check all SRS/CRS, where the parameters overlap. Then we
should order those "duplicates" by the frequency of use (for exaple
official projections first, follwed by historical projections).
Maybe  there's only a handful of projections that are affected.

Sounds as a really good idea (for me). Especially in the processing toolbox, some algos silently change the CRS, so you have to check the outcome each and every time, cause you never know when this bug will hit you. I'm giving a course in some days, and having to teach such a behaviour in a course feels somehow awkward, leaving a bad taste.

Cheers
Bernd

Best regards,
Tobias