Hi Nyall,
scripts seem way more complex then before. I guess it is the simplest way
that could be found to accomodate Processing scripts to the refactored code.
Some questions from the previous scripts examples:

1) Is automatic output / sink parameter conversion impossible to obtain? In
[1] self.parameterAsSink is used, and it's not very clear to me what the
second method output (Biggest_parts) represent. Input / source (Polygons)
is used directly instead, as it was in QGIS 2.x

2) There are some global vars that appear to be automagically injected by
the script execution context, like "parameters" and "context". Are they
documented somewhere?

3) The test scripts use different approaches. Centroids.py use source /
sink, while the others two define vector / vectorDestination. Are they
supposed to work?

Thanks!
Giovanni

[1]