Hi all,
Giovanni kindly sent me a lists of all tickets last updated before
01-01-2015. I'd like to invite everyone (perhaps also more recent ticket
authors) to revise their own tickets, and check whether they still apply
to QGIS3. This will make in any case easier an eventual transitions to
GH or whatever. I see two choices to prepare a mass mailing:
* one email per author, listing their tickets
* adding back the "Bugs reported by me" default query (I can't find it
any more, any special reason to remove it?) and send a mail to all
authors pointing to it.
The second seems easier, the first can bring a higher motivation.
Opinions? Anyone willing to prepare the mass mailing (I think we may
have problems with antispam here, if not properly done)?
Thanks.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu