Sorry for the long wait.  It's been a hectic year - personal life changes
(marriage), but I'm finally getting back into gear.

My QGIS 3 package for OS X/macOS is ready.  Besides the big QGIS release, there
are a couple other big changes in the packaging.

- Minimum OS X 10.10 Yosemite

- Requires Python 3.6 from python.org (note it must be this and not homebrew or
other distribution).

- except for what I include in the GDAL Complete package, all extra necessary
python modules are available from pypi with pip.  These are installed by the
QGIS installer and need an internet connection at that time.

Make sure to install Python 3 first, otherwise the GDAL Complete python
components will not be installed (these are also required by QGIS).

Currently the globe plugin is not included, but I'll get that out in an update
soon.  The new QGIS 3D features are included.

GDAL format plugins will follow soon (ECW, MrSID, GRASS).

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

The equator is so long, it could encircle the earth completely once.