Hello everyone,

I'm developing a plugin under QGIS 2 environment in which I use global
variables. I'd like to know if it's allowed to pass a JSON string into a
global variable?

My globals were fine until (I guess) I started to pass in jsons and now I
face an issue I described here: https://gis.stackexchange.com/
questions/277623/global-variables-in-qgis-mixed-on-some-computers -
basically the assignment of values to variables is sometimes wrong, some
even stay empty sometimes and it feels to be totally random.

If anyone knows if jsons could introduce any error in globals, I would be
grateful and it would narrow down my search. I don't know how are they
parsed, so maybe OS regional settings (commas and colons thing) also come
into play? Regards QGIS 2.18 and it's subversions (5, 9, 13, 18 etc.).

Best regards

*Adam Borczyk*