Paolo Cavallini kirjoitti 09.05.2018 klo 11:55:
Il 09/05/2018 09:21, Ari Jolma ha scritto:
bangph kirjoitti 08.05.2018 klo 20:18:
Ari Jolma-2 wrote
"Just a quick note that I've been working on WCS support to GDAL and it
now supports 2.0.1. It's been tested against Rasdaman and others but
more
testing would be useful, especially cases with temporal and other
multidimensional data."
Just a quick question, do you implement with C++?
Yes. It is a native C++ driver in GDAL.
Hi,
are you suggesting to drop native QGIS WCS support in favour of the GDAL
implementation?

No. First of all, I have not tested the QGIS WCS support at all. I'm a long time GDAL user and developer. A case came up where I needed to develop a demonstration system that would use WCS as a GDAL data source. That's why I proceeded to update the then (last October) existing driver.

Best,

Ari

All the best, and thanks.