Hi devs,

not sure if this is an issue or if I am missing something.

If I load a raster already styled with a .qml file, in the Raster Layer
Style properties, suppose a singleband pseudo color, in the box I can
see the style loaded, but not in the color ramp box.

Any click (changing min/max, interpolation method, etc) drops the custom
style loaded and the current color ramp is chosen by default, losing all
the chances to make further customization with the "old" style.

Am I missing something when loading the style?

Thanks for any feedback

Cheers

Matteo