Hi,
In the Settings --> Options --> CRS menu, user can choose a CRS which is
used as default whenever he opens a new blank project.
Then if he adds a layer:
- if the layer CRS is different from the one I set for the project, the
project CRS is changed and aligned with the first loaded layer CRS;
- if it's a geometryless layer, then the project CRS is set to epsg:4326

Then, my question is what's the interest of setting a default CRS for all
projects, if each time I open a new project it's the first loaded layer
that dictates the rule and applies its CRS?
>From my understanding, the project CRS is the environment in which I'd like
to work and with the auto-OTF, layers I add would be reprojected in that
environment, not the inverse.

Am I missing something or, if it's by design, could someone explain me the
reasons, please? Or are those behaviors bugs I should file?

Thanks,
Harrissou