Dear all,

I have a simple problem.
I'm porting the opeNoise plugin [1] to 3.x
I'm not the author plugin but I'm experiencing that the plugin reload
fails. It tels me that the plugin have been reloaded but the changes
are non applied. Even if I deactivate and than activate the plugin the
same results (no changes detected).
The only way is to restart the software any time losing too much time.

Can someone help me please?
thanks
Pierluigi

[1] https://github.com/Arpapiemonte/openoise

 Ing. Pierluigi De Rosa   PhD in Scienze della terra
Professore a contratto di G.I.S. presso Università di Perugia

Studio Associato GFOSSERVICES

Presso CAMPUS Via F.lli Cairoli 24 - 06127 Perugia (PG) fax: 075 7823038
cel: 3497558268
web: www.gfosservices.it
skype: pierluigi.derosa