Hi Nathan, So it is using the %TEMP% environment variable of the Windows system? Ok - that helps. Thanks for the hint! Andreas
On 2019-11-25 10:57, Nathan Woodrow wrote:

Hey, They should be going into whatever %TEMP% is set as: In my case that is C:/Users/Nathan/AppData/Local/Temp/ and running one of the GDAL commands outputs this: C:/Users/Nathan/AppData/Local/Temp/processing_95803a9cdde54b1f8e28633e7fc16ccb/2834f0fd8fc4455485a212fb405c38c8/OUTPUT.gpkg Regards, Nathan On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 7:53 PM Andreas Neumann <a.neum...@carto.net> wrote:
Hi, I would like to know where the temporary files of QGIS processing are stored? I know that there is a setting for default output files (defaults on Windows to C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\QGIS\QGIS3\profiles\profilename\processing\outputs - but is this really the same location where also temporary files that are needed during the processing are stored? Our issues is that several users share Windows servers and the C partition is only 80GB in size. If 5-10 users are sharing one Windows server, we fear that our C drive is filled really quickly. Can we set another temporary drive/folder than "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\QGIS\QGIS3\profiles\profilename\processing\outputs" ? If yes, where do I find this setting? Thank you for your help, Andreas