Hi,

> I am trying to convert a script from PyQGIS 2 to PyQGIS 3
>
> In the original script, the author used
> processing.runalgorithm("saga:triangulation", parameters). Now, I am
> trying to use it as same as possible with PyQGIS3 but I am not finding
> anything similar:
>
>  1. I am using processing.run instead of processing.runalgorithm
>  2. I am aware that there is no SAGA API for Python 3
>  3.  The objective of the code is change as less as possible. That's why
>     I am not looking for other solutions (except if you tell me there is
>     no similar solution, of course)
>
> Maybe someone knows what can I do in this case?

check which parameters have been specified: it might be a different
number of them between QGIS2 and QGIS3.

Type processing.algorithmHelp('saga:triangulation') to see the list and
type of each single parameter.

A complete guide of how to use algorithm from the console is n the user
manual:

https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/processing/console.html

Cheers

Matteo