Hey there,

i am developing a plugin for QGIS heavily relying on the *pandas *library. I was quite happy to notice that pandas was put into the standalone installation since 3.8. So there was no need to install QGIS via the Network-Installer with pandas checked anymore.

In 3.10.3 LTR pandas is gone again (next to lxml that i use too), in 3.12 it is still included. Is there a reason that the dev-versions are delivered with different libraries than the LTR-versions? I think that is kind of confusing for plugin developers.

I would love to have pandas in the LTRs again.

best regards,

Christoph