Gidday

I am currently experiencing startup crash running Qgis 3.10.8 LTR from Debian packages on two of my computers that have Debian 10.4 with the KDE desktop environment installed, but it runs fine on one of my computers with Debian 10.4 with the LXQAt desktop environment installed.

The issue seems to be occurring in a Qt library.

One of the theories possibly worth exploring is that either the Debian LXQt install itself, or a software package installed on the LXQt system I have, installs different versions of the Qt libraries than the Debian KDE package installs.

Is there some kind of script I could run that would print out a list of all the Qgis library dependencies and their version numbers.