Hi Matteo,

there is already a "whishlist" from Nyall concerning Reports:

** Reports **
- Expression based filters for sections
- Expression based custom sort order for field groups
- Relation based sections (repeat section for all related features)
- Support “aggregated” geometries for headers/footers in sections
- Support for non-full page repeating sections
- Support for "expanding" content (.e.g label items which grow to fit
the available text, causing the section's size to vary
feature-by-feature) (this one continues on from the previous point)
- Reorder report sections via drag and drop
- Add user-defined notes to sections describing the logic (not
included in the outputs, only visible while designing the report)
- Copy/paste groups and sections between different reports (or for
duplicating within the same report)

(from conversation on september 16 on qgis-user) and this query on
github:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3AReports

Have not checked yet if there was already progress on this.

Cheers,

Bernd