I would like to display vectors as wind barbs instead of the provided symbology
(arrows, streamlines, traces).  I see that the QgsMeshVectorRenderer class is
private, am I able to create symbology as I can with a category-based renderer
for QgsVectorLayer?  I have wind barbs created and saved as .svg files and have
done this successfully using shapefiles, but would rather knock everything out
at once with the mesh layer as I have multiple variables I'd like to display
with one layer instead of having to create multiple files.