Hi all,

Il 06/09/22 17:41, Julien Cabieces via QGIS-Developer ha scritto:

Hi!

I added recently one comment in your table regarding TopoViewer because I met
somebody at Foss4G who was using it. From what I understand, it
generates several vector layers to visualise topology when extension is
enabled in PostgreSQL.

I don't know if it is widely used, if the feature is stable/maintained

I confirm

or if there is other QGIS plugin able to provide such visalization.

IMNSHO not. I believe it is the only way to visualize topogeoms from PostGIS.

Thanks!
--
Paolo Cavallini
www.faunalia.eu - QGIS.org