great!

On 1/30/23 00:40, Nyall Dawson wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 at 02:13, matteo via QGIS-Developer
<qgis-developer@lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

Hi all,

maybe that's a silly question, but with all the self compiled QGIS
versions that I have (3.22, 3.28, master, ecc) QGIS is not
autocompleting the code, not in the console, editor, Processing script,
macros, etc etc.

With the QGIS 3.22, but again the version seems not be the problem,
installed from packages, the autocompletion works as expected.

Is there a parameter in the cmake that I have to adjust or is this
behavior expected?

It was broken -- but has been fixed by Jürgen and is all working now.

What we need now is someone with some insight into how the 3rd party
.api files in https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/tree/master/python/qsci_apis
were generated and how we can update these to recent library
versions...

Nyall

p.s. working on a Debian Sid OS

Cheers and thanks!