Hi Catania,

please see the checklist of https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/.github/ISSUE_TEMPLATE/10_bug_report.yml on what info is useful in a bug report. Did you try it in a new profile?

Cheers, Hannes

Am 11.04.23 um 02:37 schrieb Catania, Luke A ERDC-RDE-GRL-VA CIV via QGIS-Developer:
I wrote a custom function that accesses the area of the feature and adjusts the
label accordingly.   After I clicked on Save and Load Function I see my
functions category and the functions and can use them in the expression tab,
but when I close QGIS and start it again, the function is not automatically
loaded.  I have to go to the layer properties and open the expression assigned
in the label properties and click Save and Load Function and select apply/ok.
This is not gonna work for me since I need this to work automatically so when I
create an installer for my software this function works for everyone.

Johannes Kröger / GIS-Entwickler/-Berater

Aufwind durch Wissen!
Web-Seminare und Online-Schulungen
bei der www.foss-academy.com

WhereGroup GmbH