Greetings to QGIS developers,

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could check if the attached plugin
complies with the licenses compared to the imported modules.

In this specific attached plugin, all the source code is open, but the
question is: what if it comes with the following file:
*'djangorest/include/djangorest_compiled.py'* really compiled as a .pyd
file? Would it violate the GPL license terms or is it just enough to be
considered as an acceptable external process?

The .pyd will just import QgsTask from qgis.core and use a session_path
received as a text created by the open source part of the plugin
using QgsProcessingUtils.

The attached one is a very simple plugin made for this demonstration, you
can click on the button, just type google.it, and it will download the 404
page found ( because it appends some string that google doesn't serve as
content ). For user and password fields: just type anything, they are not
used in the POC but there's still a check active on fields population.
The only action the plugin will do is just a single pycurl GET request to
the address specified.

Any advice will be appreciated.
Thanks

*ATTACHMENT BLOCKED BY GOOGLE SCAN BECAUSE IT INCLUDES PYCURL AND CERTIFI
LIBRARY SO I SHARE USING GOOGLE DRIVE LINK. I TESTED IT ONLY ON QGIS 3.10*

*https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qS7h3LaZ6BlBAW3AItEjM5swpDocHbue/view?usp=sharing
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qS7h3LaZ6BlBAW3AItEjM5swpDocHbue/view?usp=sharing>*