Hi,

We have remarked such breaking compatibility format problem. The more
annoying for us being the layout style, with font format being lost, so we
have to correct everything. I planned to inspect the file as you did, your
work will be useful.

Thank you !

Jésahel Benoist
Service des Risques Urbains et Sanitaires
Ville de Lille

Le jeu. 27 avr. 2023 à 08:08, FERRATON Alain (Adjoint au chef de groupe) -
SG/DNUM/MSP/DS/GSG via QGIS-Developer <qgis-developer@lists.osgeo.org> a