I want to use the data on plugins from the Profiler.  In the
"Debugging/Development Tools" Panel I can see both the total time for all
plugins and the individual time per plugin.  With the following Python code, I
want to get the same data in Python:

profiler = QgsApplication.profiler()
for child in profiler.childGroups():
    childGroup = profiler.childGroups(child)
    if child == 'Load plugins':
        print(child, profiler.profileTime(child))
        for subGroup in childGroup:
            print(subGroup, profiler.profileTime(subGroup))

It shows the total time for all plugins just fine as "Load plugins" with the
same number of seconds as in the Panel, but for the individual plugins I get
0.0 as time for all plugins.  What do I do wrong or is it a bug?

Michel Stuyts