Hi,

I recently had to switch my main laptop from Linux (previous employer) to Windows (new employer) - and with my new laptop I have very strange issues when navigating in 3D views in QGIS (tested with 3.28.7 and 3.30.3 and master):

* the steps when navigating in the scene (left mouse button) are extremely small. When dragging the mouse substantially, only very tiny differences are visible in the 3d camera movement. When moving the mouse far, it would move a tiny bit and then suddenly "jump back" * the middle mouse button which would normally rotate the whole scene now acts in "look around" mode * zooming in and out with the third mouse button appears to have the same tiny steps like when navigating with the left mouse button * changing the "movement speed" in Menu "Settings" --> "Options" --> "3D" doesn't improved things. Even when setting it to the maximum "99.9999", the steps for each movement are extremly tiny

Any idea how to improve the situation? Did others run into similar issues?

I initially thought that it might have something to do with the high resolution of the system (4k resolution) - but even when reducing the display resolution, the problems would remain.

The same project would work just fine on my previous Linux laptop.

Thank you for any hints on what could be wrong on my new Windows system?

Andreas