Hi all,

I'm defining a python action that is triggered in the feature form (as a button or from the menu).

The action is retrieving some values from other layers and some of these values will update some form widget, avoiding the user to filling them manually (I really simplified the workflow :) ).

I think it is by design that QGIS is sending to the data provider the values when the OK button is clicked and then the Save button is clicked, but with the commitChanges() method I can directly send the changes to the provider from the action body.

Now the problem: the widgets are not updated unless the form is closed and reopened again. I couldn't find a method to refresh the form widget from the action itself. Is there any?

Cheers and thanks!

Matteo