Hello. We have been using QGIS docker images in CI tests for our python
plugin. In particular, we downloaded versions tagged as qgis:release-3_36,
qgis:latest and similar. In the past we noticed there was no qgis:ltr, but
it was recently added. Recently the qgis:latest version ceased to work,
because it stopped right after running it. After some checks, we found out
that in previous versions the docker CMD launched a supervisor that kept
the container running, but this is not the case anymore.
"Cmd": [
                "/usr/bin/supervisord",
                "-c",
                "/etc/supervisor/supervisord.conf"
            ],
In qgis:latest and qgis:ltr we see:
 "Cmd": [
                "/bin/bash"
            ],
In addition to this, since April 28, when running unit tests for our plugin
via pytest, all tests are green, but then we get an exit code 139. Doing
the same while executing the docker in interactive mode, we see that it has
a segmentation fault after finishing running the tests:
== 80 passed, 1 warning in 1.38s ==
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Has anyone else experienced the same issues? Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks,
Paolo

--

*PAOLO TORMENE* senior software developer +39 0382 5169882

*GLOBAL EARTHQUAKE MODEL * working together to assess risk

*GEM -* globalquakemodel.org <http://www.globalquakemodel.org> *T -*
@GEMwrld <http://twitter.com/GEMwrld> *F -* GEMwrld
<http://www.facebook.com/GEMwrld>