Hi Björn,

We discussed this in the PSC - and yes, we suggest that co-financing (the
remaining 3k €) with other funding sources should be possible.

We suggest that the order of the voting should be relevant: the next in
line of the proposals that wasn't accepted and has the highest voting count
should get the precedence. We suggest to allow for a 2 week time slot to
organize the funding for the next in line proposal. If it doesn't work
after 2 weeks than the next in line proposal should get the chance to
organize co-sponsoring.

Does that make sense to all?

Andreas

On Fri, 3 May 2024 at 18:18, pathmapper via QGIS-Developer <
qgis-developer@lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Thanks Anita,
>
> QGIS User Group Germany is thinking about starting an initiative to
> raise funds for grant applications that did not make it this time.
>
> The total budget of the grant program was 30k, of which 27k were
> awarded.
>
> Would it be possible to use the "remaining" 3k for #6 on the list (the
> first one which didn't make it) QEP#269 "Update older annotation items
> to new framework", so that 5k of additional funds would have to be
> collected to finance the total amount of 8k for this QEP?
>
> Cheers,
> Björn
>

> On 01.05.2024 20:15, Anita Graser via QGIS-Developer wrote:
> > Dear QGIS Community,
> >
> > On behalf of the QGIS.ORG project, I'm extremely pleased to announce
> > the winning proposals for our 2024 QGIS.ORG grant programme. Read all
> > about the voting results here:
> >
> > https://blog.qgis.org/2024/05/01/qgis-grant-programme-2024-results/
> >
> > A number of interesting and useful proposals didn’t make it because of
> > our limited budget; we encourage organizations to pick up one of their
> > choices and sponsor it.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Anita

Andreas Neumann