Hi Jürgen,

Thanks for your reply, however, I'd like to stay away from non-stable
releases, and sadly, I tried using the QGIS-ubuntugis-ltr repo but the
plugin doesn't even install

> Hi César,
>
> On Thu, 04. Feb 2016 at 11:50:44 -0500, César Augusto Ramírez Franco wrote:
> > GRASS init error: Problem in GRASS initialization, GRASS provider and
> > plugin will not work : Module built against version $Revision: 64733 $
> but
> > trying to use version $Revision: 67364 $. You need to rebuild GRASS GIS
> or
> > untangle multiple installations.
>
> QGIS was built against a earlier version of GRASS.  It's only built after
> release but not whenever dependencies change.
>
> Try the our nightlies.  Those are not built when dependencies change
> either,
> but whenever there was a new commit on the branch.  So there is a chance
> that a
> QGIS update triggered a rebuild after GRASS was updated.
>

> Jürgen
>
> --
> Jürgen E. Fischer           norBIT GmbH             Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
> Dipl.-Inf. (FH)             Rheinstraße 13          Fax. +49-4931-918175-50
> Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden
> http://www.norbit.de
> QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode

*César Augusto Ramírez Franco*
Laboratorio de Sistemas Complejos Naturales
Escuela de Geociencias - Facultad de Ciencias
Universidad Nacional de Colombia - Sede Medellín
Teléfono: (57-4) 430 9369 - 300 459 6085
http://labscn-unalmed.github.io/