I need to setup a Windows Vista pc with grass and qgis. I've installed
all the needed packages with osgeo4w setup tool.
QGis works very well but it crashed whenever I try to load grass datas
(both raster and vectors). Sometimes, some vectors are loaded, but I
get dbf.exe crashes when I open the properties dialog. Anyway I can't
reproduce it with a precise rule, so I simply says that, in general,
qgis-grass-plugin crashes...

In the non-osgeo4w native binary Qgis the grass tools were an
all-included feature. But now I see a qgis-grass-plugin in the osgeo4w
setup tool. Does it mean that, from now on, Qgis will rely on Grass
itself to make the grass toolbox work?

Giovanni