I've successfully used the "Diagrams" option to create pie charts for each of 150 or so regions on a map. I've set the size of the charts to scale based on a column, and three other columns make up the "slices" of the charts. All looks good both on the map canvas and in the Print Composer.

But when I export to a jpg (or pdf), almost all the charts are gone, only a 3-4 appear at the edges of the map way out of place. I've tried both with a polygon layer, and then with centroids. Both with OTF projection enabled, and without. Same result.

Where have I gone wrong?

QGIS 1.7.4, self complied on Scientific Linux 6.

Thanks
--
Micha Silver
GIS Consultant, Arava Development Co.