Am 27.08.2012 23:44, schrieb Etienne Tourigny:
Hi all,

I have a number of spatial tables in spatialite DB, each with similar
data, that I want to merge into a single table. I don't want to join
them, but have a single table/view with data from all tables.

I know this can be achieved through sql commands, but is there an easy
(GUI) way to insert content from one table into another?

Select one Layer to be copied from in the layer list
select all members by rectangle,
Edit/Select objects
Select the Layer to be copied to in the layer list
switch to edit mode
Edit/Insert objects
unselect all elements

The attribute tables of the layers should have the same structure.

HTH,
Andre Joost