Hi Johan & Alex,

Thanks for reply.

Here is the hardware spec and software:-
Ubuntu 13.04
Memory 2.0Gib
Processor: Genuine Intel® CPU T2080 @ 1.73GHz × 2
Graphics: Intel® 945GM x86/MMX/SSE2
OS Type: 32-bit

Here is the warning message when I type QGIS in terminal:-

Warning: loading of qt translation failed
[/usr/share/qt4/translations/qt_en_US]
Warning: void DBusMenuExporterPrivate::addAction(QAction*, int): Already
tracking action "Toolbox" under id 282
Warning: QNetworkReplyImplPrivate::error: Internal problem, this method
must only be called once.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks

KLGan