From: qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Steven Campbell
Sent: 10 October 2013 12:14
To: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [Qgis-user] QGIS on Thin Client?

Hi

Has anyone had any success of getting QGIS to work on Thin Client? I've been
asked to investigate this with my ICT department as they are wanting to
minimise the number of FAT client install of software. We have Citrix running
windows 7, does anyone have any success or horror stories of trying this?

Any help would be gratefully received.

Steve

Steve Campbell
GIS Manager
Corporate Strategy and Communications
Borough of Poole | Civic Centre | Poole BH15 2RU
Tel: 01202 633 362
Email: s.campb...@poole.gov.uk<mailto:s.campb...@poole.gov.uk>
Website:www.boroughofpoole.com<http://www.boroughofpoole.com/>
Think Green! Please Recycle

This message is strictly confidential. If you have received this in error,
please inform the sender and remove it from your system. If received in error
you may not copy, print, forward or use it or any attachment in any way. This
message is not capable of creating a legal contract or a binding representation
and does not represent the views of Angus Council. Emails may be monitored for
security and network management reasons.  Messages containing inappropriate
content may be intercepted. Angus Council does not accept any liability for any
harm that may be caused to the recipient system or data on it by this message
or any attachment.