Jouko

Lähettäjä: qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] Puolesta Simo Turunen
Lähetetty: 28. toukokuuta 2014 14:47
Vastaanottaja: Qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Aihe: [Qgis-user] LAStools error

Hi all!

I installed LAStools for QGIS 2.2, but i have a problem. When I´m trying to
open "lasground" (or some other tool in LAStools), it says "Missing dependency.
This algorithm cannot be run. LAStools folder is not configured. Pleas
configure it before running LAStools algorithms."

My question is, what is the data, that have to be chosen in "LAStools folder?
Or from where (what directory)

-Simo