On 03/04/2015 09:20 PM, Leahy, Thomas A. wrote:
> Hello,
>
>    If I just use shape and raster files it is fairly easy for me to give
> someone all my QGIS work on a USB stick as it uses relative directory
> references as long as everything is below the Project Directory they can use
> it as I did. However if I decide to use PostGIS is there an easy way to
> similarly transfer the work that was done to another person?
>
>     Thanks for your assistance,
>     Tom Leahy

Convert the Postgis db to Spatialite. There are several tools out there
for this, ogr2ogr would work, as would a couple of QGIS Plugins (offline
editor can clone your postgis to local), the spatialite author even made
some tool I can't recall the name right now.

Eventually this will be the role of the new GeoPackage format that will
bundle vector and raster into a sqlite db.

Thanks,
Alex