Von: qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org <qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> im
Auftrag von Bo Victor Thomsen <bo.victor.thom...@gmail.com>

> Anyway, the agency I assist with  their Tablet based field solution, is
> now using relatively cheap consumer tablets together with external USB
> based GNNS recievers.

Hei,

Sounds interesting. I have three quick questions in this regards:
1) Do you (or the agency you assist) use Android or Windows 8 tablets?
I am asking because I am planning field work and I would be interested in using
a tablet solution.
2) Can you recommend hardware you / your customers are satisfied with in the
interplay with QGIS?
3) And finally, do you use QGIS or IntraMaps Roam as data collection tool?

Cheers
Stefan