Hi Andreas,

thanks for the hint, I've installed xvfb, changed fcgid.conf, started xvfb, restarted apache - with no luck.

Xvfb is running with :99

Same error as before.

Dieter

Am 13.05.2015 um 11:07 schrieb Andreas Neumann:
Hi Dieter,

Is there a X-Server running on the server? Printing to PDF requires the X-Server and a configuration variable in the FCGID conf.

See also http://www.itopen.it/qgis-server-setup-notes/

Andreas