Hi Brent,

as far as I can see, the action for a layer is stored in the style file, when you store it as qml from the layer properties -> style -> save style.
You can see the action when you open the qml with a text editor.
So theoretically, you should be able to load this style with the action for every layer.
Or doesn't that work? Then you should maybe file a ticket.
Cheers
Bernd