Fra: Rafal JOnca [mailto:rjo...@wp.pl]
Sendt: 17. august 2015 14:20
Til: Lene Fischer; qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Emne: Re: SV: SV: [Qgis-user] Exporting a raster from WMS

Ohh, now I see where was the problem :)

In resolution.

I should put 0,001 x 0,001 or 0,0001 etc. when I was going in opposite
direction - 10 x 10; 20 x 20...

Many thanks, it was very helpful.

Look at this video http://screencast.com/t/ykrlM30tilg

Regards

Lene Fischer
Associate Professor
Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management University
of Copenhagen
MOB +45 40115084
l...@ign.ku.dk